In partnership with Jobcentre Plus, Sefton@Work will be hosting a virtual jobs fair on Thursday 24th February between 2-3pm.
We'll have a range of employers attending on the day promoting a variety of vacancies as detail below.
- Carer roles across Sefton
- Facilities (Cleaning Assistant in a Hospital) – Maghull
- Childcare/Nursery roles across Sefton
- Nursing Apprenticeships programme – Maghull*
- Apprenticeships–Admin Technical Support (Planning dept. Bootle)*
- Various roles at newly re-opening Crosby Lakeside and other venues across Sefton.
- Contact Centre (inbound calls) Knowsley
- Support Worker roles across Sefton
*Apprenticeships are open to ALL ages
If you would like to attend the event please contact your Work Coach at Jobcentre Plus or your Sefton@work Adviser. If you are looking for work and would like to register with Sefton@Work for a place on the event please call us on 0151 934 2610.
To attend the jobs fair which will be held on Microsoft Teams you will need a 'Smart' device such as a laptop, tablet, smartphone or PC and access to the internet. Once registered you will be sent an invite vie email.