The Autogate Controller role, within the Customer Service Department, will proactively manage the truck visit process by supporting Gate and Yard services, ensuring an effective and efficient traffic flow and data integrity.
▪ First point of contact for providing support and guidance for the haulage community using the self-sufficient Autogate.
▪ Ensure that all customer communications are dealt with promptly and efficiently.
▪ Develop and maintain gate improvement opportunities to maximise productivity.
▪ Adhere to our Safety365 policies with specific responsibility for ensuring the safe working of all staff and promoting a safe place to work without risk.
▪ Requirement to manage and resolve problems that arise and find a permanent solution.
▪ Maintain the truck visit turnaround and management of traffic flows.
Skills and Experience
▪ Educated to A-Level qualification or equivalent is preferred but not essential.
▪ Be organised and methodical, performing all tasks in a structured manner in accordance with agreed procedures.
▪ Excellent communication skills to ensure that all correspondence, whether verbal or written, is clear, concise and accurate.
▪ Knowledge of Data management, reporting tools and book keeping would be advantageous.
▪ Capable of working effectively under pressure in a fast moving, operational environment.
▪ Possess strong attention to detail, troubleshooting ability and organisation skills.
▪ Good working knowledge of Microsoft Office Packages.
Hours: 40hrs per week Monday - Saturday
Rota: Rota shift basis of usually 8hr shifts including nights. example of shift times are: 0600hr - 1400hrs, 1400hrs - 2200hrs, 2200 - 0600hrs.
Send CV to email@example.com
Contract Type: Permanent
Hours of Work: FullTime
Expiration Date: 08/06/2023