To maintain the Town Council’s buildings and assets.
To support the maintenance of council vehicles and equipment
To inspect and maintain play and recreational facilities of the Council.
Salary: £21,575 per annum
Hours of Work: 37 Hours per week
Contract Type: Full Time, Permanent
1. To maintain the Council’s buildings and assets to the highest standards including plumbing, carpentry, electrical, decoration and glazing as required.
2. Be responsible for ensuring the routine and emergency opening and closing of MTC premises and grounds. Where possible, ensure access in the event of snow, flooding or other emergency situations.
3. Assist with enquiries and direct workmen and contractors to the site of repair and maintenance work. Inspect, monitor and record work performance on the PPM tracker.
4. To inspect parks and play areas on a regular basis; and to complete maintenance as required.
5. To work alongside the council’s Maintenance Engineer in the maintenance of all council vehicles, trailers and equipment.
Full clean driving Licence is required
Please send your CV to email@example.com
Contract Type: Permanent
Hours of Work: FullTime
Expiration Date: 30/04/2023