Back to vacancies
Customer Services Assistant
As an Order Processor / Customer Service Advisor you will play a key role within supply chain ensuring accurate and timely delivery of products to customers.
What you will need to do:
- Accurately process purchase orders in accordance with the company's Terms and Conditions of Trade.
- Notify/organise the raw material's deliveries with the warehouse, and transport of all suppliers product and delivery requirements to ensure an efficient delivery in line with Site expectation and time frames
- Dealing courteously and efficiently with potential and existing suppliers enquiries and other request for information ensuring that all procedures are followed to give the warehouse the required response on time.
- Liaising with internal departments to ensure investigations are undertaken and completed.
- Ensure that all relevant paperwork is duly completed.
- Undertake other general duties within the role of administrator to ensure the efficient running of the business.
What we need for you:
IT Literate – Microsoft applications
Strong Communication Skills
Able to work alone or contribute to teams, as required.
Customer focus and managing customers
Manufacturing customer service experience preferable
Apply with CV via company link
Contract Type: Permanent
Hours of Work: FullTime
Expiration Date: 18/10/2022