19th August 2020 – 20th August 2020
The festival is a two-day virtual event for Creative Industry professionals based in Greater Manchester, Liverpool City Region and Lancashire and is part of GM’s DCMS Creative Scale-Up Programme.
Hosted by The Growth Company and supported by Greater Manchester Combined Authority and the Department for Digital, Culture, Media and Sport, the festival has been developed in response to the challenges that have arisen in the sector as a result of the COVID-19 pandemic.
It aims to inspire, energise and re-connect the North West’s creative business community.
The event will feature keynote speeches from political leaders, 40+ guest speakers, insightful panel discussions, sector specific roundtables, peer to peer networking as well as a virtual exhibition of the wide-ranging support available to the sector.
- Lou Cordwell OBE – GM LEP Co-Chair
- Jenny Tooth OBE – CE UKBAA
- Irene Graham OBE – CE Scale-up Institute
- Rob Valentine – Bruntwood Partnerships Director
- Neil Jones - Head of Cyber & Innovation at Cyber Resilience Centre for Greater Manchester Police
Register for this free event now! Click the lonk to express an interest Event Pilot