3rd April 2019
Struggling with Stress?
Sefton@Work are running another Think Differently, Cope Differently Course starting in March 2019 in Bootle.*
If you are an unemployed Sefton resident over 18 yrs of age and are struggling with stress this course has been designed to help.
The Programme will help you to develop the following skills
- Increase awareness of Health & Wellbeing
- Identify stress and how this impacts on body and mind
- Find ways of managing anxiety and negative thinking
- Problem solving and goal setting
- Identify an awareness of your triggers to prevent relapse
- Develop coping strategies & planning techniques for the future
This free course also emphasises the importance of a healthy lifestyle on improving wellbeing through health eating, physical activity, and relaxation techniques
Previous participants have said of the course:
"Changing the way I think has enabled me to turn my life around in a very positive way "
"I have come to the conclusion that I need to slow down & take time to think before any action "
"The course helped me to realise, I am not the odd one out! "
The latest Think Differently, Cope Differently course will start on Wednesday March 6th. If you would like to find about more about the course with a view to booking a place please contact Paul Roberts on 0151 934 2757
*Eligibility criteria applies
For more information please click on the links below to have a look at our flyers.