9th November 2020 – 16th November 2020
Are you 18-30 years old? Looking for a job in Health & Social Care? Join our 4-day employability skills training programme. With a live virtual jobs fair and the opportunity to interview for current job vacancies!
The Prince’s Trust, in partnership with projects and employers in the Liverpool area, are offering a FREE online employment training course, giving you a fantastic opportunity to start a career within Health & Social Care. You can expect:
• An introduction to life in health and social care, including possible roles and responsibilities
• Learning the values, skills, and attitudes required for a job in health and social care
• Online CV support and interview advice
• A speed interview for live vacancies
• Up to 6 months of mentoring support if wanted
• And it doesn't affect your benefits!
17th November-20th November
Online through MS Teams
Interested? Please call your Sefton@Work adviser on 01519342610 for referral to the training provider. Or click the link and we'll call you Event Pilot