18th January 2019
Meet the Employer Event
This event is designed to let you speak to our local Care in the Home provider who has contracts in Sefton. They have a numerous vacancies for qualified and unqualified jobs.
They will be at Sefton@Work from 10.00am to give a short presentation and will then be available to speak to you on a 1-2-1 basis throughout the afternoon.
They are looking to meet people who really care about their work - who want to develop a career in the care industry or those who are curious about the care industry and want to find out some more information about these rewarding roles.
Please bring along a CV if you have one plus the following items for ID purposes
- Passport or Birth Certificate
- Proof of NI (Card or on a letter or payslip)
- Proof of address
- Proof of benefit(if Applicable)
(If you don't have a CV, you can register with Sefton at Work on the day and we can help you write a new one!)
In return they can offer:
Pay rates above Living Wage Rate
- Full and Part time roles
- Enhanced pay for evenings & weekends
- Employee awards scheme
- Study towards a recognised qualification and on-going training
- Competitive salaries ranging between £8.05-£9.00/hour
- Smart phone for work purposes
Drivers and non-drivers are welcome.