21st September 2018
Meet the Employer Event, Sefton@Work, Bootle
Meeting Room 1st Floor
Friday, 21 September 2018 09:30 - 14:00
This event is designed to let you speak to our local Care in the Home provider who is new to Sefton.
They have a numerous vacancies for driver and walkers
They will be here from 9.30am and will then be available to speak to you on a 1-2-1 basis throughout the morning.
They are looking to meet people who really care about their work - who want to develop a career in the care industry or those who are curious about the care industry and want to find out some more information about these rewarding roles.
Please bring along a CV if you have one plus the following items for ID purposes
- Passport or Birth Certificate
- Proof of NI (Card or on a letter or payslip)
- Proof of address
- Proof of benefit(if Applicable)
If you don't have a CV, you can register with Sefton@Work on the day and we can help you write a new one!
In return they can offer:
- Weekly pay (above Living Wage Rates)
- Full and Part time
- Monthly staff awards
- Study towards a recognised qualification and on-going training
- 28 Days paid holidays pro-rata
Drivers and non-drivers are welcome.