‘Stand-Out’ – Level 1 Award in Occupational Studies (NCFE)
Level 1 Certificate- Introduction to Customer Service (City & Guilds)
2 x Standalone Units in Employability Skills (City & Guilds)
|Hours, Days, Duration of programme:
||Hours: 9.30-3.30 Duration: 10 working days (2 weeks)
16th September 2020 – 29th September 2020
|Start Date of Programme
||16th September 2020 (Enrolment Days 7th,8th,9th,10th & 14th September)
|End date of Programme
||29th September 2020
|Delivery Location for provision:
||2nd Floor, Sefton Investment Centre
375 Stanley Road, Bootle, L20 3ED
- Age 19 on or before 31st August 2000.
- Unemployed and in receipt of working age benefits.
- Employed on low wage, furloughed, employed or self-employed
- Residency – have lived in EU for 3+ years.
- Must not be on Apprenticeship or other government funded training.
******FREE KINDLE ON COMPLETION OF THE COURSE******
This programme will teach learners the key skills employers actually want and open-up a new world of opportunities to increase their chances of landing a job they love. It will set them up for success in customer service, hospitality, or retail – supported at every step of the way by a motivational and encouraging trainer.
Applicants will gain 2 qualifications to add these certificates to boost CV’s in areas employers are looking for.
|Level 1 Award in Occupational Studies for the Workplace (NCFE)
- Customer Service in the Hospitality Industry
- Working in a Team
- Understanding the Retail Selling Process
- Learn about different customer groups in hospitality, how to deal with routine customer needs, dress codes and good personal hygiene.
- Know the characteristics of great teams, assess own strengths brought to a team and recognise those of others in the team.
- Practice using the 5 key steps involved in selling, using products features and benefits, how to demonstrate these and where to find product information.
|Level 1 Certificate for Introduction to Customer Service (City & Guilds)
- Introduction to Customer Service
- Working in Customer Service
- The Importance of Appearance & Behaviour in Customer Service
- Effective Relationships with Customers & Colleagues
- Apply Legislation, regulation & Organisational Procedures for Customer Service
- Dealing with Queries & Enquiries
- Learn about the factors important to customers, what is customer satisfaction and how products/services are packaged together to make them attractive.
- Learn about customer charters & service offers and entry level roles customer service roles with next progression steps.
- Learn how to greet customers to make a great first impression, how to dress, behave and recognise/respond when customers need/want attention.
- Know the difference between internal/external customers, and the importance of friendliness and helpfulness towards colleagues.
- Practice using typical customer service procedures, following health & safety regulations for property and information.
- Demonstrate dealing with customer requests & queries in a positive, professional manner.
|Level 1 Stand-alone Units in Employability Studies (City & Guilds)
- Effective Communication
- Interview Skills
- Learn the value of constructive feedback and verbal and non-verbal communications.
- Learn how to prepare for an interview and how to match your skills, knowledge and experience to the job description. Practice answering typical interview questions and use your own personal pitch to present yourself in the most favourable light.
Interested? Please call 01519342610 to be referred to the training provider. Or click the link and we'll call you. Event Pilot