Sefton@Work’s next Think Differently, Cope Differently Course will run from Wednesday 14th June.
First Session takes place on: Wednesday 14th June 2023 10:00am–12:00pm
The Life Rooms, St. Winefride’s Campus, Merton Road, Bootle L20 7AP
To book your place call Sefton@Work on 0151 934 2610
If you are an unemployed Sefton resident over 18 yrs of age and are struggling with stress this course has been designed to help.
The Programme will help you to develop the following skills
- Increase awareness of Health & Wellbeing
- Identify stress and how this impacts on body and mind
- Find ways of managing anxiety and negative thinking
- Problem solving and goal setting
- Identify an awareness of your triggers to prevent relapse
- Develop coping strategies & planning techniques for the future
The course will run each Wednesday for 5 weeks from 10am-12pm
This free course also emphasises the importance of a healthy lifestyle on improving wellbeing through health eating, physical activity, and relaxation techniques
Previous participants have said of the course:
“Changing the way I think has enabled me to turn my life around in a very positive way “
“I have come to the conclusion that I need to slow down & take time to think before any action ”
“The course helped me to realise, I am not the odd one out! ”
If you would like to find about more about the course with a view to booking a place please contact Carmen Baccino on 0151 934 2610.
For more information please click on the links below to have a look at our flyers.