Have any of your family or friends been furloughed by their current employer?
Did you know even if they have been furloughed they can still access training and support from Sefton Community Learning service and Sefton@Work?
During the current coronavirus crisis Sefton Community Learning and Sefton@Work are on line and available to support individuals with a variety of services.
Sefton Community Learning are running several on line training courses and are constantly developing new training programmes, including:
- How to apply for Universal Credit
- Creating a CV
- Refresher in English and Maths
- Money Management / Budgeting
- British Values
- Hospitality & Catering
- Digital Marketing
- Starting you own Business
- Making Face Mask’s
Sefton@Work Advisers and Employer Liaison Staff are working remotely with local individuals and businesses throughout the borough to offer Free, Confidential, Impartial advice, guidance and support with:
- Job Search support
- CV development and Interview skills
- Assistance with job applications
- Identifying transferable skills and career coaching
- Advertising Vacancies for local employers, help with recruitment including pre-screening of applications and online/telephone interviews
If you would like to know more about the services Sefton Community Learning or Sefton@Work can offer please call us on:
Sefton Community Learning Service 0151 934 4546
Sefton@Work 0151 934 2610
Sefton@Work Employer Liaison Team 0151 934 2875
Email us at
Employer Liaison Team
If you want to know more why not let us call you! Click here to request a Call Back!
For the latest updates, vacancies etc. keep an eye on the Sefton@Work website www.seftonatwork.net or follow us on Social Media via our Facebook and Twitter account @LearnWorkSefton