If you are looking for a great company and a career that offers clear pathways for Progression, whether you are looking for a Legal, operations or Leadership roles, Fletchers can support you and your goals
We are looking for a Legal Call Centre Specialist to join the New Enquires Team, someone who can communicate well with customers via phone and email and who are able to gather information from the customer in a sensitive, empathetic, and organised way. At Fletchers the most important thing about any personal injury or medical negligence claim is the individual at the centre of it all. The role is an important one because it involves being the first point of contact for the customer and helping them to take the first steps to rebuilding their life.
Call centre experience is desirable but not essential, if you’re currently studying or have a law degree, like to help people, are good at communication via phone and email this could be the role for you!
Our new enquiries team help thousands of people each month who believe they have suffered from a medical mistake. They are responsible for guiding the clients through our initial screening process, gathering all the necessary information for the lawyers to decide as to whether they have a case. The team deal with the full spectrum of clients, incidents, and injuries – from surgical errors to cosmetic and dental issues, all the way through to serious, life changing negligence. It is a great introduction to Medical Negligence law. Throughout every call, empathy and client care are always of the utmost importance. We are privileged those clients have trusted us with their potential case.
In return we can offer:
· Competitive salary
· Monthly Incentives
· Bonus scheme (subject to targets being met)
· Pension scheme with tax-efficient salary sacrifice option
· Life Assurance Policy
· Medicash policy to cover some Dental, optical and other medical expenses
· 35 days holiday a year including bank holidays and Christmas Closure, you also have an option to purchase up to 3 extra days’ holiday per year, until you long service award the 3 days after your 5th, 7th, and 9th full year of employment.
· Enhanced company sick pay scheme
· Flexible, agile working environment with a positive work-life balance
· Varied calendar of funded company social events Monthly voucher awards
This is a great opportunity for someone looking for a career, come in and check us out, worst case scenario- you find out all the things we say are true (which you will) and you are a perfect fit. Do not be scared of change you have to move on and grow we encourage it here a Fletchers with loads clear pathways for progression. If you have got the talent, ambition and focus and are looking for a stimulating and rewarding career with the opportunity to grow and develop, a workplace where you are a valued member of the team and not just a number, we would love to hear from you!
· Speaking with the customers via phone and email
· Obtaining and drafting a full timeline of events based on the customer’s instructions in relation to injury claims and be able to be empathetic.
· Developing and maintaining knowledge of claims process for Medical Negligence, RTA, Data Breach and Personal Injury claims.
· Building rapport with customers ensuring all accurate information is taken and entered onto the Proclaim file management system.
· Monitoring own task list making sure all enquiries are contacted daily to chase the customer for instructions
· Ensure individual targets/KPI’s are met monthly
· Follow up customer calls where necessary
· Manage and resolve customer complaints
· Action all post on files and deal with accordingly
· Assisting others with any other duties as and when required
· Liaising with supervisors where necessary
· Adhering to GDPR \&amp;amp; Fletchers processes
· Any other ad-hoc duties
Essential Skills and Experience:
· Call Centre experience or customer facing experience
· A willingness to learn and develop
· Excellent verbal, written communication, and telephone skills.
· Exceptional attention to detail
· Team player
· Microsoft Office
· Exceptional customer service skills
· Good listening and organisational skills
· Grade A – C in GCSE English language
· Drive, Ambition, and ability to work to KPI’s/Targets
Please note you must be registered with Sefton@Work to apply for our roles. To apply please contact Katy Colton on DL: 0151 832 2085 / MOBILE: 07815468616
Contract Type: AnyContractType
Hours of Work: FullTime
Expiration Date: 24/03/2023