A qualified Mobile Cook is required to work within School Meals service within Sefton. Full driving license is preferred. Full DBS will be required.
Provision of food, including preparation, cooking, portion control and the provision of special dietary meals where appropriate.
1) Compliance with the stated menu and nutritional standards.
2) Organisation and supervision of food service.
3) Monitor \&amp; supervise other employees including allocation of duties, work rotas, training, induction of new staff and maintaining accurate records as required.
4) Supervision and control of hygiene, health and safety in accordance with code of practice and legislation and assist with cleaning when necessary.
5) Check that equipment is maintained and repairs reported, in accordance with the school procedure.
6) Perform clerical duties in accordance with procedure. e.g. ordering of supplies, wage sheets, accident and sickness forms, logbooks, stock, equipment books and SFBB.
7) Deputise for the Supervisor / Cook in Charge when required
8) Submit unit bookwork including daily/weekly returns to the catering office (when deputising for the supervisor/Cook in Charge)
9) Implement cashing up procedures where appropriate
10) Perform general kitchen and dining duties and any other task commensurate with the post.
11) May be required to work at any catering establishment within reasonable travelling distance.
Working Hours- 25 hours per week (may be required to work additional hours).
Salary -£10.06 per hour (pay award pending)
**To apply -**If you are unemployed, please forward CV's to firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone Maria on 07815 465 609.
Contract Type: Permanent
Hours of Work: PartTime
Expiration Date: 16/12/2022