Back to vacancies
Community Care Assistant
Community Care Assistants are required to provide companionship and support to enable clients to remain independent and comfortable in their own homes, whilst observing safe working practices.
- Assist with personal care, including bathing, washing.
- Assistance with monitoring and supervision of medication.
- Assistance with cash handling in respect of paying bills and shopping.
- Assistance with light, general housework.
- To attend training sessions.
- Uphold confidentiality.
- Assistance with cooking of light meals and preparing snacks.
- Communication skills.
- Effective time management.
- Ability to think and work methodically.
- Good organisation skills.
- Ability to prioritise and work on own initiative.
- Caring nature.
- Reliable and flexible.
- Polite and professional.
- Ability to work as part of a team.
Hours of work: Hours are variable; requirement to work every other weekend.
To apply:Please forward CV's to email@example.com and candidates will then be required to complete an application form.
Contract Type: Permanent
Hours of Work: FullOrPartTime
Minimum Salary: £9.65
Maximum Salary: £11.65
Expiration Date: 31/08/2022