Our client is seeking 3 experienced Nursery Practitioners Level 2 or above who are enthusiastic and motivated to join our expanding teams in either Maghull, Aintree and Orrell Park.
A successful candidate will have experience as a Nursery Practitioner and will be expected to work alongside dynamic and supportive nursery teams in our settings and commit to delivering the highest possible level of fun and interactive learning in a safety-orientated environment.
You will be required to hold a full and relevant childcare qualification at Level 2 or above. The nurseries have excellent reputations, and we strive to maintain the outstanding standards that our nurseries have already been accredited with through our Ofsted inspection. You will need to be experienced and focused on delivering excellent standards of care with a natural ability to work as part of a team and always be willing to go above and beyond. Requirements for Nursery Practitioner:
Essential Requirements (All can be obtained via internal training) Basic Food Hygiene Certificate Paediatric First Aid Certificate Safeguarding Children certificate
We are looking for someone who….
· Is passionate about working with children, having a warm smiling face that makes every child feel special as an individual.
· Have an enthusiastic and fun approach to learning.
· Hold an enhanced DBS.
· Have experience working in the childcare sector.
As a valued employee of Bumbles Nursery in return for your hard work and dedication to your job we offer;
· Excellent hourly/ daily rates of pay.
· Pension contributions (subject to a qualifying period).
· Supportive and robust training plan to help with your continuous professional development to help you flourish in your role as Nursery Practitioner.
· £100 refer a friend or colleague bonus scheme after the first 6 months. If they then stay with us for another 6 months you will receive a further £100.
· Employee of the Month Scheme.
· We focus on our staff mental health and wellbeing If you are a Nursery Practitioner who can enthuse, motivate, and engage, and would like the challenge of working in a demanding and rewarding environment, then we want to hear from you.
Permanent COVID-19 considerations: All visitors are required to take a lateral flow test before coming on site. Expected start date: 14/01/2022 Job Types: Full-time, Permanent, Apprenticeship Salary: Up to £10.00 per hour
To Apply: Contact Mike Maguire – Employer Liaison Officer, Sefton@Work Investment \&amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp; Employment Service, Sefton Council 286 – 288 Stanley Road, Bootle, Merseyside, L20 3NJ
MOBILE: 07815468611 E: email@example.com www.sefton.gov.uk / www.seftonatwork.net
Contract Type: Permanent
Hours of Work: FullOrPartTime
Minimum Salary: £4.81
Maximum Salary: £10.00
Expiration Date: 31/12/2022